Whole Foods held an event to showcase their Whole Body Department. I enjoyed the product demos, food, drinks, AND information about the high standards that Whole Foods Markets maintains as far as the products that are offered in their stores.
Attendees received a goodie bag full of products from their bodycare line. THANK YOU Whole Foods! I enjoyed the added bonus of catching up with my blogger friends!
Whole Body Quality Standards:
- Whole Foods Markets carefully evaluate each and every product sold.
- They are passionate about aromatic, luxurious, effective personal care products and the pleasure of sharing them with others.
- They encourage vendor partners to use plant-based and naturally-derived ingredients, pure essential oil fragrances, gentle preservatives and non- petroleum ingredients.
- They are committed to high-quality body care products that have a proven track record.
- They ONLY sell personal care products that have not been tested on animals.
- Provide personal care products that support health and well-being.
|After seeing this LONG list, I decided to go home to see how many of my current products had ingredients from this BAD list!|
The following brands meet the Whole Body Department standards for body care products and were at the event to demonstrate their products:
Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps
|Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps|
|Products that I received in my goodie bag. ALL meet Whole Foods Market Standards.|
San Diego residents are in for a treat! For ONE DAY ONLY, on June 27th, you can use the coupon below to save 25% off of Bodycare items at Whole Foods Markets!