GIVEAWAY | What to Expect When You're Expecting: The Movie
*UPDATE: Winners have been notified but in the case we do not receive reply, alternate winners may be selected.
On May 14, Centrum Specialist® PreNatal will host expecting and new mothers in at a special advance screening of the highly anticipated movie, What to Expect When You’re Expecting, by Lionsgate. You will have a chance to WIN tickets to an advanced screening.
Centrum Specialist® Prenatal is a complete multivitamin specifically designed to support your baby’s growth and development, plus your own pregnancy health.* It provides all the health benefits from Centrum®, the #1 doctor recommended brand. For more information on Centrum Specialist® PreNatal, visit the Centrum® - Nutrition Possible Facebook page.
I am very excited about the upcoming movie What to Expect When You’re Expecting. It feels like just yesterday that I was lovingly clutching my pregnant belly! That was 23 months ago. I have learned quite a bit during those 40 weeks of massive change. I wouldn't call myself a "pro" but have gained confidence & wisdom!
Our pregnancy was our FIRST! We read up & "prepared" ourselves by learning all that we could before the big day. We had a copy of What to Expect When You're Expecting by Heidi Murkoff, we watched The Business of Being Born produced by Ricki Lake (amongst countless other documentaries), we went to doctors appointments, and took birthing classes together.
I took my prenatal vitamins! I actually began taking them well before becoming pregnant on the doctors advice that it may help with my overall health & health of baby. Since I am of "advanced maternal aged" I took as many precautions as I could. Result: Mom & Baby were (are) healthy, I am glad that I took the doctor's advice!
IF we should be blessed with a second child, I think we have the basics down! BUT they always tell me that every pregnancy is different!
For me what was happily unexpected: NO morning sickness, NO panic once the contractions started & throughout labor and delivery, and NO diaper changes during our hospital stay (Hero Hubby-Daddy).
Not-so-happily unexpected: 50 pound weight gain, episiotomy, and retained placenta.
I am normally a slave to my cravings but surprisingly I did not have any food cravings or aversions at all. I thought cravings & pregnancy went hand in hand. I was wrong about that.
GIVEAWAY: Five (5) Mommied Life by Cynthia readers will win a pair of tickets for an advanced screening here in San Diego, CA! The movie release is May 18th but we will get a sneak peak! Doesn't that make you feel like a VIP?! Well it doesn't end there! We, as a group, will have a photo opp with a professional photographer! Winners & guests will get a FREE t-shirt on the day of the event. We will all wear them for our photo opp. AND a goody bag to take home of course! Interested? Stay tuned for more details. First, let's talk pregnancy!
I would LOVE to hear about your individual pregnancy stories! I am most curious about what you did NOT expect when you were expecting. The unexpected is very interesting to me & I hope that you share yours!
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Must be 18 or older and a legal resident of the 50 United States and DC to enter. Not eligible: employees of selected Mommied Life, Ketchum, Wyeth LLC (“sponsor”), and each of their parent, affiliate or related companies (“Sweepstakes Entities”), or their immediate family or persons living in the same household.
- Enter by submitting a comment to this blog post about "What to Expect when You're Expecting" along with a valid email address. Use of automated or scripted programs to submit entries are prohibited.
- Five winners will be randomly selected to win two advance screening tickets of the feature film What to Expect When You’re Expecting. Each winner gets two tickets (one for themselves and one for a friend.)
- Mommied Life by Cynthia will choose winners from all eligible entries at random. The winner will be contacted via email. If a winner does not respond within 24 hours, we will select another prize winner. All decisions are final. Winner must respond with a preferred t-shirt size for themselves and their guest (ranging from S-XL maternity size.)
- All winners are requested to wear their t-shirts on the day of the advance screening.
- Odds of winning depend on the number and timing of the entries provided. Failure to respond to prize notification or provide required information may result in forfeiture of the prize and award.
- Except where prohibited, winners agree that the Sweepstakes Entities have the right to use their name, city and town and likeness in any advertising and marketing material, without compensation or any right to review and approve.
- Sponsor: Wyeth LLC, 5 Giralda Farms, Madison, New Jersey, 07940
This giveaway is open until Thursday 5/10 at 2PM PST.
Winners and their guests should arrive at 40 minutes before the event begins for photo opps. WHEN & WHERE: 7:00:00 PM, AMC Mission Valley 20,1640 Camino del Rio North Suite 205 San Diego CA 92108. Meeting point for prize distribution TBD.
I am participating in a sponsored campaign hosted by Centrum Specialist® Prenatal multivitamins. I received compensation for this post. While all opinions stated are my own, I make no claims about Centrum Specialist® Prenatal as a product or its effectiveness.