2012 So Far
So far, so good here in 2012! Everything has been going smoothly. I hope that 2012 (so far) is treating you well also.
- No one has been ill - which is a huge blessing. One sick family member always seems to lead to the whole household being ill! Keeping hopeful that this healthy state lasts! We are being more mindful of our eating habits and taking better care of ourselves overall. I've even cut fast food from my diet.
- Work has been going well. I'll be celebrating my 5 year anniversary at the company that I am at. Thankful to be employed as many aren't.
- Family life is blessed. My husband and I are amazed with how much our son is growing and thriving! We feel lucky everyday.
- Saving has been a primary focus for me this year. I haven't bought any unnecessary items and since I've cut out the daily work lunch fast food run - it's quickly starting to add up!
- I'm blogging more often now which really is a great feeling. I just have to "make" the time. I've had quite a few sponsored blogging opportunities that have been keeping me busy. The added income is great!
- Social networking has been really a source of satisfaction. I've met & made some really wonderful connections.
Thank you for sticking with me and my blog! I know I've been absent quite a bit but hoping to reconnect very soon~! Please let me know how you all are doing!