Like most of my friends and family - I feel like I am ALWAYS busy. My time is stretched thin between my full time job at the office, moments for quality family time, and everyday chores. Squeezing in the "me time" that I crave is tough to do these days. Just a small spot of time to myself for online activities, yoga, and the occasional veg-out would be awesome. The constant juggling can be a pain and the challenge of "finding enough time" is constant one. I need as many time savers that I can muster. One less thing to juggle makes me a happy lady!
I shop online for many things and love the convenience of having my products delivered to my doorstep. Our delivery guy knows us and our shopping habits better than my best friends and family. Don't get me wrong - I do enjoy to occasional outing to a brick and mortar store BUT lately lounging at the pool with my family wins over spending the time it takes to load up the family, drive out to the store, find parking, and wander to every family members' favorite aisle! That's where choices come in. I love having the option of visiting Walmart in person, shopping at Walmart.com, OR shopping via an app on my phone! Choices for the win!
Do you know that you can buy your household items from Walmart.com or via the Walmart smartphone app which can be downloaded here? By using the Walmart smartphone app, you can easily build a shopping list by scanning all the products you’re ready to purchase again. You can choose to have your purchase shipped directly to your house (shipping is free if you spend $50 or more) or shipped for free to the nearest Walmart location for a quick and easy pick-up with Site to Store.
On my list of favorite P&G Items:
- Bounty Select-A-Size Paper Towels
- Swiffer Bissell SteamBoost Mop Starter Kit
- Charmin Ultra Strong Toilet Paper Mega Rolls
- I visit the website and check out their Savings Center. I like to get the most from my money and will look for Clearance, Rollbacks, Special Buys, and Value Bundles. I make sure to check out the weekly Ad too!
- I opt for FREE shipping to my home and for some products I use the FREE ship to store option. Shipping to your door is FREE when you spend $50 or more at Walmart.com. That isn't tough for me to do because I do like to stock up!
Disclosure: The Walmart gift cards and information have been provided by P&G. Sponsor is responsible for shipping the giveaway prize to the winner.